Monday, February 11, 2008

The End or Beginning

My favorite exercises on this journery were #15 and #22. 15 had great articles and 22 forced me to finally use Overdrive.

I can't say this program has changed anything about my lifelong learning goals and nothing surprised me. I will, however, take away a couple links for Web 2.0 and web-based applications.

If another discovery program like this was offered in the future, I would probably take it because I am a lifelong learner. However, I was not impressed with Learning 2.0. There were typos, it was redundant, I didn't like having to set up numerous accounts, and some of the suggestions/examples weren't the best available. Two things I would change for future training are access and ability. It was too time consuming for the learning experience, we were short on computer access options, and people who needed it the most stayed away because it was too challenging. I would like to see a 2 level experience with an introduction and optional practicum.

No comments: